PSGuard
Təhdid postu: kaydee
kaydee
kaydee
Local time: 21:54
English to Greek
+ ...
Jun 15, 2005

Hallo there,
last night I had a security warning on my pc. I ran a full scan, and some files were indeed infected - and supposedly disinfected afterwards. But I noticed there was this PSGuard notice on my monitor, and when I restarted my computer it was still there, asking me to buy the program etc. Now, I notice some small changes in my pc. I don't really remember having the PSGuard program in my pc. So I basically deleted it. Would anyone know anything about it?
Thanks.
K


 
davidgreen
davidgreen
German to English
spyware Jun 15, 2005

See forums such as this one http://www.askmarvin.ca/forums/index.php?showtopic=3697
to remove it. If it's too complicated, let the members know you're not a programmer and ask them to talk you through the process.
More inf
... See more
See forums such as this one http://www.askmarvin.ca/forums/index.php?showtopic=3697
to remove it. If it's too complicated, let the members know you're not a programmer and ask them to talk you through the process.
More info on your specific spyware is here:
http://us.pandasoftware.com/about/press/viewNews.aspx?noticia=6304
▲ Collapse


 
kaydee
kaydee
Local time: 21:54
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
too complicated Jun 15, 2005

Many thanks, David. The truth is I have seen this site, but it was far too complicated for my poor brain. But I will do as you suggested, contact them and ask for advice.
many thanks again.
K


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PSGuard






CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »