More scams...
Təhdid postu: Rosina Peixoto
Rosina Peixoto
Rosina Peixoto  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 21:54
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 11, 2008

I have just received this email involving FedEx.


I am sorry to encroach into your privacy through this manner; we have a certified cheque of $300,000 in our custody that belongs to you. This cheque was brought to my desk last week by a lady who gave us your e-mail address to contact you on the delivery. We wait your response soonest.

Email:[email protected]
FedEx


If only we could stop this illegal practice.

Regards


 
Jennifer Forbes
Jennifer Forbes  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:54
French to English
+ ...
Yaddaşda
"BMW" prize Nov 13, 2008

Maybe you should forward this fabulous offer to BMW to let them know what's being sent in their name?
I like the suggestion that London is in Lincolnshire - so convincing!
Best wishes (and congratulations),
Jenny


 
JPW (X)
JPW (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:54
Spanish to English
+ ...
About Rosina's post Nov 13, 2008

I recognise some of the details you posted, which may be subsequently modified by moderators, including the address and the e-mail. A quick google search will show you it's just one of many.

The prize that I had 'won' was the so-called "Yahoo internet lottery". The idea that a town can be in London and another English county simultaneously is, frankly, laughable.

It's a classic 419 scam. BMW already know about it and have
... See more
I recognise some of the details you posted, which may be subsequently modified by moderators, including the address and the e-mail. A quick google search will show you it's just one of many.

The prize that I had 'won' was the so-called "Yahoo internet lottery". The idea that a town can be in London and another English county simultaneously is, frankly, laughable.

It's a classic 419 scam. BMW already know about it and have issued warnings BTW.

On a lighter note, I did win a genuine lottery last night - £100. Well done me! Better than a slap in the face, anyway...
▲ Collapse


 
Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Çexiya Respublikası
Local time: 02:54
English to Czech
+ ...
A nice site here Nov 13, 2008

Hi all,
perhaps you might want to have a look at the following site: www.419eater.com
Real fun...


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

More scams...






LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »