This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Eman Riesh Local time: 17:56 Arabic to English + ...
Mar 29, 2008
Hi all,
I have been experiencing a problem with hotmail for quite a long while. Simply, the problem is: I cannot change my password or even any other personal information. When I try to open the 'account summary page', in which we manage our accounts and change passwords...etc., the page does not load at all. It just keeps circling and displaying 'loading'. Even if I kept waiting for days, nothing shows up or load.
I addressed their support system but they don't seem ... See more
Hi all,
I have been experiencing a problem with hotmail for quite a long while. Simply, the problem is: I cannot change my password or even any other personal information. When I try to open the 'account summary page', in which we manage our accounts and change passwords...etc., the page does not load at all. It just keeps circling and displaying 'loading'. Even if I kept waiting for days, nothing shows up or load.
I addressed their support system but they don't seem to care for anyone's problems. They kept sending automated answers that don't have any solutions, just contained instructions: go to the account summary page, then click on ..... they acted as if they were introducing us a new invention that we are not accustomed to. Even when I asked for any 'human' to answer me in personal, there was no move.
For those colleagues who use hotmail, do you face the same? Are you able to change your password or any personal information?
In case of you can do this, can you please tell me how-to, away from the 'account summary page'?
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.