Getting rid of Copilot
Təhdid postu: ibz
ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:11
English to German
+ ...
Nov 12, 2025

I'm having an issue with Office 365/Copilot. I disabled the feature in Word under Settings, but since today, it keeps popping up again!
I switched my subscription to Classic in February, but as it seems, this change won't be implemented until February 2026. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this unwanted feature are highly appreciated.
Thanks!


 
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Niderland
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Annoying extras Nov 12, 2025

For this reason I canceled the 365 subscription and bought a regular Office version for about 25 €.

Image-001080

Note: I had to remove Office 365 first.



[Edited at 2025-11-12 10:15 GMT]


ibz
Epameinondas Soufleros
Glyn Lloyd-Jones
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Getting rid of Copilot






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »