This mouse... Təhdid postu: Gregor Trebec
| Gregor Trebec Sloveniya Local time: 05:37 English to Slovenian + ...
Oy!
I got this 3-4 years old mouse that its wheel won't scroll up nor down. It scrolls for half turn and than scrolling gets hard, impossible.
Should i open and clean the wheel? | | | | Daryo Local time: 04:37 Serbian to English + ... | It's rarely worth the effort. | Oct 8, 2025 |
Gregor Trebec wrote:
Oy!
I got this 3-4 years old mouse that its wheel won't scroll up nor down. It scrolls for half turn and than scrolling gets hard, impossible.
Should i open and clean the wheel?
You could try to tinker with it, but it's rarely worth the effort. Much simpler to get another mouse - preferably with good ergonomics. | | | | IrinaN (X) United States Local time: 22:37 English to Russian + ... | Why don't you give it | Oct 8, 2025 |
A proper burial? | | | | Gregor Trebec Sloveniya Local time: 05:37 English to Slovenian + ... TOPIC STARTER | This mouse... | Oct 9, 2025 |
IrinaN wrote:
A proper burial?
and a proper speech... | | |
|
|
|
| Better still ... | Oct 9, 2025 |
IrinaN wrote:
A proper burial?
Recycle it. | | | | | | kd42 Estoniya Local time: 06:37 English to Russian | Yes, you should. | Oct 11, 2025 |
Gregor Trebec wrote:
Oy!
I got this 3-4 years old mouse that its wheel won't scroll up nor down. It scrolls for half turn and than scrolling gets hard, impossible.
Should i open and clean the wheel?
You should google for instructions or find a video in YT and fix it. | | | | WolfgangS Fransa Local time: 05:37 English to German + ...
kd42 wrote:
Gregor Trebec wrote:
Oy!
I got this 3-4 years old mouse that its wheel won't scroll up nor down. It scrolls for half turn and than scrolling gets hard, impossible.
Should i open and clean the wheel?
You should google for instructions or find a video in YT and fix it.
get a Magic Mouse from Apple, expensive, but no wheels or any mechanical parts, it all works with finger gestures. | | |
|
|
|
kd42 Estoniya Local time: 06:37 English to Russian | The point is | Oct 14, 2025 |
WolfgangS wrote:
kd42 wrote:
Gregor Trebec wrote:
Oy!
I got this 3-4 years old mouse that its wheel won't scroll up nor down. It scrolls for half turn and than scrolling gets hard, impossible.
Should i open and clean the wheel?
You should google for instructions or find a video in YT and fix it.
get a Magic Mouse from Apple, expensive, but no wheels or any mechanical parts, it all works with finger gestures.
The main point is to stick to the old mouse to which your hand is used. It's like old shoes/jeans/your_variant.
New mouse, even "magic", "Apple", "expensive" may not fit. I gave away a few new mice after trying them, after which I bought a pack of microswitches online, and now I solder in a new one when necessary (did it twice). | | | | | Expensive mice | Oct 14, 2025 |
kd42 wrote:
WolfgangS wrote:
kd42 wrote:
Gregor Trebec wrote:
Oy!
I got this 3-4 years old mouse that its wheel won't scroll up nor down. It scrolls for half turn and than scrolling gets hard, impossible.
Should i open and clean the wheel?
You should google for instructions or find a video in YT and fix it.
get a Magic Mouse from Apple, expensive, but no wheels or any mechanical parts, it all works with finger gestures.
The main point is to stick to the old mouse to which your hand is used. It's like old shoes/jeans/your_variant.
New mouse, even "magic", "Apple", "expensive" may not fit. I gave away a few new mice after trying them, after which I bought a pack of microswitches online, and now I solder in a new one when necessary (did it twice).
I've got a box full of fancy mice on my shelf and I've ended up using quite a basic one
[Edited at 2025-10-14 13:01 GMT] | | | | To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator: You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request » This mouse... | Trados Studio 2022 Freelance | The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.
Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop
and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
More info » |
| | Anycount & Translation Office 3000 | Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
More info » |
|
| | | | X Sign in to your ProZ.com account... | | | | | |