This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Gregor Trebec Sloveniya Local time: 20:20 English to Slovenian + ...
15:03
Hi,
Today, I received an invoice template from an agency on how an invoice should look like. I compared it to my invoices I used till now and nothing is left out, all information is there! Does it mean the info inside should match the color, the place of their invoice?
It looks like they are inventing warm water.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Samuel Murray Niderland Local time: 20:20 Member (2006) English to Afrikaans + ...
Use theirs for them and yours for you
15:09
Gregor Trebec wrote:
Today, I received an invoice template from an agency on how an invoice should look like.
Ask them if they expect you to use their template. If yes, use their template. If you want to keep a copy for your own records using your own template, you can do that too. The agency might want to streamline their own accounting by letting all their translators use the same template, so that their bookkeeper don't spend time looking for information.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Rita Faleiro Portuqaliya Local time: 19:20 Member (2025) Spanish to Portuguese + ...
I think
16:03
I agree.
It looks like for that agency in particular they want you to use their model, for whatever reason.
I have agencies to whom I send my invoice model, others provide me with the required template.
I don't see anything strage here
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.
Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop
and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.