Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?
Təhdid postu: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SAYTIN HEYYƏTİ
Sep 30

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How often do you update the services on your profile?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portuqaliya
Local time: 19:54
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Once a year? Sep 30

Maybe once a year to add something new though at my age I doubt I'll be doing much of that…

 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Almaniya
Local time: 20:54
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Significant changes Sep 30

I update the services only when I add a significant item. Other than that I simply don't have the time.

 
Jennifer Levey
Jennifer Levey  Identity Verified
Çili
Local time: 15:54
Spanish to English
+ ...
Never Sep 30

I no longer actually offer any services, so if I updated my profile ... there'd be next to nothing left.

Rabie El Magdouli
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Bu forumun moderatoru(-ları)
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?






TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »