Internet in Spain
Автор темы: Ana Kroll
Ana Kroll
Ana Kroll  Identity Verified
немецкий => польский
+ ...
Sep 20, 2009

Hi there,

I'm looking for an opportunity to be connected in Spain without installing a router or phone line. There are some laptop modems but I'm not sure about the speed, capacity etc. I would like to have additional reliable unlimited connection at home and outside.

I will be very happy if you suggest me what Internet provider and what offer is in your opinion the very best one in Spain.

Thanks in advance,

Ann

Harald Roald
Harald Roald  Identity Verified
Испания
Local time: 18:54
английский => норвежский
+ ...
Internet is Spain Sep 21, 2009

HI

all the major cell phone companies in Spain offer Internet services where you have to pay for the USB "dongle", and then for time spent, no contract needed. I use Vodafone, and they have a great deal, its like 10 euros for 1 week use ( I work a LOT from Spain, and have never reached the weekly limit). The initial fee might change from company to company, I think I paid less than 100 Euros for the USB connector, and it works fine, speed is good enough for daily tasks

Ana Kroll
Ana Kroll  Identity Verified
немецкий => польский
+ ...
Автор темы
Yes Sep 22, 2009

Harald Roald wrote:

HI

all the major cell phone companies in Spain offer Internet services where you have to pay for the USB "dongle", and then for time spent, no contract needed. I use Vodafone, and they have a great deal, its like 10 euros for 1 week use ( I work a LOT from Spain, and have never reached the weekly limit). The initial fee might change from company to company, I think I paid less than 100 Euros for the USB connector, and it works fine, speed is good enough for daily tasks

I think this is what I was looking for,

muchas gracias...smile...

Ann

David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Лаос
Член ProZ.com
испанский => английский
+ ...
Yoigo 59 € includes modem and 400 MB Nov 13, 2009

AnKrol wrote:

Harald Roald wrote:

HI

I think this is what I was looking for,

muchas gracias...smile...

Ann

Hi...

Specifically, go to a Yoigo store or The Phone House. Buy a USB dongle for 59 € which includes 400 MB of service to start. Afterwards, fees are 6 € per 100 MB. Speed is not bad at 3.5 Mbps. Quite reasonable and no commitments.

Best wishes,
David

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Internet in Spain

Translation news in Испания

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »