Egle Macijauskaite
Egle Macijauskaite  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 01:43
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Aug 7, 2021

Hi,

Has anyone worked with Shivay translation? They reached out through Skype and sending me work. Ive been reviewing files for them however I am a bit worried that they will not pay me in the end. Just wanted to know if any of you had any experience with them?

Thank you
Egle

Edward Potter
Edward Potter  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:43
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Shivay Aug 7, 2021

I've never heard of them so checked them out on the Blue Board. They are not there.

I did an internet search on them and could only find them on translationdirectory. Their web page link posted there is dead. Their subscription to that directory is current, but expires in two days.

Given that your online professional image is greater than theirs, you should have demanded a percentage of the payment up front.

But you are where you are. If they don't pay, ple
... See more
I've never heard of them so checked them out on the Blue Board. They are not there.

I did an internet search on them and could only find them on translationdirectory. Their web page link posted there is dead. Their subscription to that directory is current, but expires in two days.

Given that your online professional image is greater than theirs, you should have demanded a percentage of the payment up front.

But you are where you are. If they don't pay, please put up a negative Blue Board review to warn the rest of us (or a good one if they do pay).
Collapse

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
expressisverbis
Philip Lees

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Shivay translation

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »