krishna mallick
krishna mallick
印度
Local time: 20:41
Japanese日语译成English英语
+ ...
Feb 13, 2003

Hi all,

I have been looking for japanese to english and vice versa translation samples in the field of engineering, medical, legal, advertisement, news paper articles, scientific, etc, but could not find one. If any body knows any worthy site, please let me know.

regards,

Ellen Kapusniak (X)
Ellen Kapusniak (X)
Local time: 16:11
Japanese日语译成English英语
Don't know a site, but a useful book... Feb 14, 2003

I don\'t know of any sites that contain samples myself, but if it\'s for reference or study then I have been working with a copy of \"Translator Self Training Japanese\", with both J-E and E-J samples for translation of general, patent, chemical, business/industrial, and legal (legal is E-J only). If its any help the ISBN is: 1-887563-69-5, published by Schreiber Publishing.

On 2003-02-13 17:21, aikokujin wrote:

Hi all,

I have been
... See more
I don\'t know of any sites that contain samples myself, but if it\'s for reference or study then I have been working with a copy of \"Translator Self Training Japanese\", with both J-E and E-J samples for translation of general, patent, chemical, business/industrial, and legal (legal is E-J only). If its any help the ISBN is: 1-887563-69-5, published by Schreiber Publishing.

On 2003-02-13 17:21, aikokujin wrote:

Hi all,

I have been looking for japanese to english and vice versa translation samples in the field of engineering, medical, legal, advertisement, news paper articles, scientific, etc, but could not find one. If any body knows any worthy site, please let me know.

regards,

[/quote]
Collapse

horse
horse
Local time: 00:11
English英语译成Japanese日语
+ ...
Pick them up from Kudos Feb 14, 2003

Sometimes I pick up useful sites from the Kudos references and the forums.

However there is no single site for your purpose.

They are usually bits of information for a particular field.

Eijiro on the web is a good general type on line dictionary but you won\'t always find terms that are too specialized.

I hope I have been able to help !

Good luck in your search !

bd2016
bd2016
美国
Local time: 11:11
English英语译成Japanese日语
ビジネス技術 実用英語大辞典 Feb 14, 2003

This is also a dictionary but has a lot of examples.

See

http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/unnos/unnodict.htm

You can use via website too.

http://www.nichigai.co.jp/web_service/compu_term.html

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

本论坛的版主
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

please give a site for legal, scientific, medical, etc translations

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »