Tracking KudoZ
Thread poster: Erika Pavelka (X)
Erika Pavelka (X)
Erika Pavelka (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:33
French to English
Jan 24, 2002

Perhaps someone can enlighten me on where I can see the KudoZ questions I\'ve tracked. I don\'t see them on my profile page or anywhere else.

Thanks,

Erika

mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
Hi! It is very easy: Jan 24, 2002

On the left of your screen, where your name appears, you can read your Kudoz and your Browniz points. Below that, you cans see 5 boxes. Go and click the second starting from the left, and within your profile you\'ll see haow many kudoz you have scored and why. If you click the figure there you\'ll find out the relevant details.

Hope to have been clear enough!

Erika Pavelka (X)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Rephrasing question Jan 24, 2002

Hi Mónica,

Thanks for your reply (I didn\'t know about that screen), but this isn\'t what I was talking about.

There is an option (perhaps available to Premium and Platinum members only) that allows you to track KudoZ questions. On the KudoZ question page, there is a box on the right side that says \"Options - Track\". You can click Track, and then the question is then \"Saved\".

What I want to know is where I can view the questions
... See more
Hi Mónica,

Thanks for your reply (I didn\'t know about that screen), but this isn\'t what I was talking about.

There is an option (perhaps available to Premium and Platinum members only) that allows you to track KudoZ questions. On the KudoZ question page, there is a box on the right side that says \"Options - Track\". You can click Track, and then the question is then \"Saved\".

What I want to know is where I can view the questions that I\'ve tracked (that have been saved). I can\'t find any information about this.

Perhaps Henry will see this message.

Erika

Quote:

On 2002-01-24 21:13, alfpach wrote:

On the left of your screen, where your name appears, you can read your Kudoz and your Browniz points. Below that, you cans see 5 boxes. Go and click the second starting from the left, and within your profile you\'ll see haow many kudoz you have scored and why. If you click the figure there you\'ll find out the relevant details.

Hope to have been clear enough!

Collapse

Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:33
German to English
+ ...
Tracking is a 'work in progress' Jan 26, 2002

I submitted the same question as a support request when I became a Platinum member. Jason told me this is a \'work in progress\' - i.e. it doesn\'t work and has never done so!

Some you win, some you lose

Regards

Mary

Erika Pavelka (X)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Oh... Jan 26, 2002

I see...

Thanks Mary. Perhaps they shouldn\'t mention it as one of the services you\'ll get when you upgrade then :-/

Oh well,

Erika

Quote:

On 2002-01-26 12:07, MaryR wrote:

I submitted the same question as a support request when I became a Platinum member. Jason told me this is a \'work in progress\' - i.e. it doesn\'t work and has never done so!... See more
I see...

Thanks Mary. Perhaps they shouldn\'t mention it as one of the services you\'ll get when you upgrade then :-/

Oh well,

Erika

Quote:

On 2002-01-26 12:07, MaryR wrote:

I submitted the same question as a support request when I became a Platinum member. Jason told me this is a \'work in progress\' - i.e. it doesn\'t work and has never done so!

Some you win, some you lose

Regards

Mary

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tracking KudoZ

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »