Captcha verification failed
Thread poster: fernandafreitas
fernandafreitas
fernandafreitas
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Aug 19, 2020

I'm having trouble logging into WFA. When I first try to log in, a message appears saying that the captcha verification failed. When I try again, the page just keeps loading. I've tried different browsers, cleaning my cache, but nothing seems to work. Anyone else having this problem? I have a deadline and am in a bit of a hurry.

Marco Ramón
Marco Ramón  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 09:01
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Yes but WF is working on it Aug 19, 2020

Other users reported that they have contacted WF and WF Is working on it since this morning. Let’s hope a fix is coming soon.

fernandafreitas

Carolina Castro
Carolina Castro
Local time: 12:01
English to Spanish
Having the same problem! Aug 19, 2020

I have tried several times like you with other browsers and captcha is not working.... I tried google chrome, firefox and microsoft edge... So frustrating!

fernandafreitas
fernandafreitas
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Right? Aug 19, 2020

Right? WF has let me down a few times before, but never for such a long time. That fix cannot come soon enough.

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:01
Member (2006)
French to English
Captcha problem Aug 19, 2020

Hi Everyone,
We were alerted about a login captcha problem around 1 am CET last night. Due to holidays and timing, we were unable to restore service as quickly as we would have hoped to. In light of this event, we are working on improving our contingency processes. Sorry for the prolonged inaccessibility and inconvenience this may have caused some of you.

John

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Captcha verification failed

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »