Elena Zhigulina
Elena Zhigulina
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:35
English to Russian
+ ...
Oct 20, 2014

Dear collegues,
Have you ever used "tranwise2 v2.1"? It is easily downloaded but stops answering after I start registration process. Any ideas how to solve this problem? I'll really appreciate your help.
Thank you!
Elena

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:35
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
TO3000 or Projetex Oct 21, 2014

Hi Elena,

Never heard of it! The website looks a little iffy if you ask me. It's just Wordpress blog and the euro amounts are all written wrong in English.

Have you tried TO3000 or Projetex?

http://www.projetex.com/ and/or http://www.to3000.com/?

I use TO3000 and am very happy w
... See more
Hi Elena,

Never heard of it! The website looks a little iffy if you ask me. It's just Wordpress blog and the euro amounts are all written wrong in English.

Have you tried TO3000 or Projetex?

http://www.projetex.com/ and/or http://www.to3000.com/?

I use TO3000 and am very happy with it. Amazing and friendly support!

Michael
Collapse

Josephine Cassar
Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Malta
Local time: 11:35
Member (2012)
English to Maltese
+ ...
Just quit Oct 21, 2014

Hello Elena, I use it and it sometimes happens to me too, though not often. The solution is to just quit and relaunch or relogin and I usually manage to login without problems then. I have heard this happens because too many people are logging in at the same time, but I do not know if this is true, and, anyway, it does not happen often and I found a solution. Hope this helps. Michael, some agencies ask you to use this and their projects are on the site too, so you have to use it. It is good as y... See more
Hello Elena, I use it and it sometimes happens to me too, though not often. The solution is to just quit and relaunch or relogin and I usually manage to login without problems then. I have heard this happens because too many people are logging in at the same time, but I do not know if this is true, and, anyway, it does not happen often and I found a solution. Hope this helps. Michael, some agencies ask you to use this and their projects are on the site too, so you have to use it. It is good as you have the projects, communication with translator/proofreader/PMs, everything, message board for translators, and for general information, support by PMs, everything.

[Edited at 2014-10-21 06:57 GMT]
Collapse

Elena Zhigulina
Elena Zhigulina
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:35
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Oct 21, 2014

Hi, Josephine! Thank you for your answer. Actually I relaunched the software and changed the language of my computer from English (UK) to English (USA) according to another adviсe. So, now it works absolutely fine! Thank you and other nice collegues for help!
Hi, Michael! I had to use Tranwise because I was asked to do tasks there. Anyway, thank you for the links. It is interesting to know about other possibilities.
... See more
Hi, Josephine! Thank you for your answer. Actually I relaunched the software and changed the language of my computer from English (UK) to English (USA) according to another adviсe. So, now it works absolutely fine! Thank you and other nice collegues for help!
Hi, Michael! I had to use Tranwise because I was asked to do tasks there. Anyway, thank you for the links. It is interesting to know about other possibilities.

[Edited at 2014-10-21 10:04 GMT]
Collapse

Yara El Kabbany
Yara El Kabbany
Egypt
Local time: 12:35
Arabic to English
+ ...
how to download it? Jun 5, 2020

Could anybody help from where to download transwise if anybody has a direct link it would be useful. Thanks

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 11:35
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Yara Jun 5, 2020

Yara El Kabbany wrote:
Could anybody help from where to download Tranwise2, if anybody has a direct link, it would be useful.

You should ask the translation agency who told you to use Tranwise2. The Tranwise2 web site appears to be down right now, so perhaps the agency will have a copy of the installer somewhere on their own servers or on Dropbox.

Yara El Kabbany

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tranwise2 v2.1.

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »