Thread poster: Maggie WAKEFIELD
Maggie WAKEFIELD
Maggie WAKEFIELD  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:18
French to English
+ ...
Mar 19, 2017

I've just finished a large file in Trados, and it's showing as 100.04% complete with -0.04 left to be translated. I've never seen that before!
Apart from being mildly curious as to how such a thing can be, I'm a little concerned in case it's a symptom of some kind of bug somewhere. I would hate to lose all that work.
It's not a project I set up myself, I received it as a package (in case that has any bearing).
Can anyone set my mind at rest?

Merab Dekano
Merab Dekano  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2014)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Easy fix Mar 19, 2017

Batch tasks > recalculate.

Maggie WAKEFIELD
Maggie WAKEFIELD  Identity Verified
France
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Good thinking Mar 19, 2017

thank you

drjkmathe
drjkmathe
Congo, Democratic Republic
English to French
+ ...
Closing and restarting solved mine Dec 11, 2020

Hello all!

It’s Dec 2020.

I just had the same problem. While restarting and came to this Firmin to find this old string.

And I panicked to lose all my work as it was saying 0% complete, but 100.16% translated. Strangely, I decided to close and restart again the program. Ant there, 100% translates and on files, 100 complete. Relieved!

But what can be the cause of such miscalculation?

Jeff

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados project more than 100% complete

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »